Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, March 9, 2013

A few more Spring Training hits

I was becoming worried that the Beltre card was the only reply I'd get from Spring Training this year.  I have always read that Spring Training is an awesome time to get autographs, but the last two years, it had eluded me.  In fact, out of all my TTM percentages, Spring Training is my worst.

Daniel Hudson is someone I've had success with last year, but I love the Topps Archive card of his, so I sent this in.  I always like it when they are personalized.  Mr. Hudson is currently rehabbing from Tommy John surgery.  He went on the DL in June of last year.

Daniel Hudson
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Diamonbacks ST
10 days


















Next up, John Danks.  I have always liked the design of the Gypsy Queen sets, so I chose this one to send to him out of all my cards I have of him.  Mr. Danks is currently working his way back to the White Sox after having August arthroscopic surgery.  He is pitching for the White Sox in spring training.

John Danks
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o White Sox ST
16 days


















Finally, I really like what the A's are doing with their team.  They had a great season last year, and look to do the same in a very good AL West this year.  Andrew Carignan is currently rehabbing from June Tommy John surgery.

Andrew Carignan
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o A's ST
10 days

No comments:

Post a Comment